I still haven't got my pmelon copy...

Comment

Originally posted by davejm
      I still haven't got my pmelon copy...
      OK my RSDN/PMelon copy turned up this morning \0/

Cheers,
      Neil.

Comment

Still no sign of my copy from dvdbo ft: Hope its not going to be like metroid which took about 25 days after shipping to arrive

Comment

At least it's not so important for me.. I already have US copies of WW and bonus disc in my possesion. And played through the Jap WW. The DVDBO set will be going to a mate of mine who's order from there got cancelled...
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by homer j
            Still no sign of my copy from dvdbo ft: Hope its not going to be like metroid which took about 25 days after shipping to arrive
            Thats strange, mine arrived on Monday with normal delivery.

Although my pmelon copy hasn't arrived yet, at least my dvdboxoffice one has, I'd just rather have the US versions rather that the Canadian ones. My bro will get the dvdboxoffice one when my pmelon one arrives.

Comment

My PMelon copy is here. I only ordered it about a week ago so I imagine it was one of the last ones sent out.

SO excited.

Comment

Originally posted by boyinradiator
                My PMelon copy is here. I only ordered it about a week ago so I imagine it was one of the last ones sent out.

SO excited.
                I ordered mine months ago and have still yet to recieve my copy from Pmelon.

Has anyone else who ordered from Pmelon/RSDM still NOT received their copy yet? (or is it just me and davejm still waiting?)

Comment

Originally posted by Rushy

SO excited.

Has anyone else who ordered from Pmelon/RSDM still NOT received their copy yet? (or is it just me and davejm still waiting?)
                  I ordered mine quite early too and was guaranteed a bonus disk. Maybe the bonus disks arrived later than the game so us lot are still waiting? I'm only guessing though of course.
                  It's also worth mentioning that I ordered via email and a cheque was sent because the site was down at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rushy

SO excited.

I ordered mine quite early too and was guaranteed a bonus disk. Maybe the bonus disks arrived later than the game so us lot are still waiting? I'm only guessing though of course.
                    It's also worth mentioning that I ordered via email and a cheque was sent because the site was down at the time.
                    I also ordered mine with a guaranteed bonus disk I also ordered via email too (but I payed by bank transfer), as I always order via email with Pmelon. Have you emailed him yet?

Has anyone else recieved a copy with the bonus disk yet from Pmelon?

Comment

Thats strange, mine arrived on Monday with normal delivery.

Although my pmelon copy hasn't arrived yet, at least my dvdboxoffice one has, I'd just rather have the US versions rather that the Canadian ones. My bro will get the dvdboxoffice one when my pmelon one arrives.
                      It's obviously down to the royal mail, I'll have to pop into the sorting office, which is next door to my office and make sure its not been thrown into a corner or somthing

What's the url for pmelon ?

Comment

What's the url for pmelon ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarkster
                          Goddamn it, still no sign of my Zelda from DVDBO. I cant understand how there can be 3 days difference in delivery times...we're in the same bloody country people!!
                          Originally posted by TommyG
                          Same here Stark - Fingers Crossed we get it for teh weekend huh.
                          echo... echo... echo...

(same here.)

please come tomorrow so i can play at the weekend... oh pleaaase...

Comment

My copy still hasn't arrived from Risingsun. Whats going on? I'd like to cancel the order and get a copy of goblingames but I can't. Oh well patience is the key....

Comment

My RSDM copy has arrived sans bonus disc. More than . Can probably pick up the bonus disc around PAL release for ?10 anyway and I'm not gonna be able to complete WW before July because of GCSEs.

Comment

I ordered my copy from Kingcube with Bonus disc no sign of it yet,but it should be here by next tues.I ordered just the game from Goblin and got it within two days!! I'll keep the bonus disc when it arrives but I'll sell on the game to one of my mates.If you don't mind not getting the bonus disc You would be advised to using Goblin.

Comment

Working...
                                X