No announcement yet.

Zelda Delivery Situation Report FAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the poor bugger must be getting super swamped with Zelda orders. Just ask tokuda how hard it can be espically when the post office make a mess of things.

Comment

I got one copy from Fiocco on Tuesday morning (I ordered 2)

Then the second yesterday complete with a bonus disc. (ordered 1 in January, the other a couple o weeks ago).

Comment

Still no joy this morning. Looks like my weekend with Zelda WW is out of the question.

Comment

Same here. Mine was dispatched on the 26th.

Blast that infernal postal delivery system.

Comment

All shipped at roughly the same time.

Wednesday, March 26 2003, 02:27:35 AM
            But some turn up on monday, and others aren't even here by friday.

Madness. ft:

Comment

Eeek,
              DVDBO posted my Zelda on the 26th, still no sign of it yet, 9 days and counting.. Most my DVDBO stuff arrives in 6 days..

Is there anyway we can 'check' with the post office if they have screwed up (and subsequently get our Zelda's) ?

Regards,
              Dom

Comment

Mine hasnt turned up either from DVDBO.

But then some DVDs which I ordered and were dispatched the day before Zelda havent arrived from the US either.

Annoying to say the least...

Comment

dvdbo too, no bonus disk (already sorted and playing that), shipped on the 26th still no sign of it.

If I hadn't already played the Japanese version I'd be going spare

Comment

Something fishy is going on with the 26th March date...

Yep, I had an E-mail confirming that I had one sent on that date as well and I've yet to receive mine along with the bonus disc!

Comment

Got mine this morning without bonus. Was shipped last friday.

Comment

Where from Plow King?

Comment

Where from Plow King? DVDBO?

That news gives me a slight glimmer of hope that my copies might be waiting for me at home.

Cant believe how long this has taken, I myself am starting to doubt their shipping dates. A mate of mine ordered his about 2 weeks ago and still was told it shipped on the 26th.

I bet if id ordered Disney ****ing Football it'd behere within 4 days!

*sigh*

Comment

Still no sign here from dvdbo : Away all weekend now so won't get to play it now till Monday at the earliest ft:

Comment

Still no joy for me either. The incompetence of the British postal service is not to be underestimated though. ft:

Comment

Originally posted by Rik2501
                                Still no joy for me either. The incompetence of the British postal service is not to be underestimated though. ft:
                                Agreed

Comment

Working...
                                X