Another XRGB-3 Issue this time with a PC Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another XRGB-3 Issue this time with a PC Engine

I got a PC Engine with RGB mod from ikobo and it works great using the scart socket on TV, but not so great when I connect to my xrgb-3. The image keeps flashing on and off. It's the XRGB-3 since I've tried all my other console and they work no problem. Anyone any ideas what it might be.

Thanks in advance.

After playing about with my XRGB-3 till 2am I've managed to find out why the screen flashes. It's down to the AFC setting, if I set the AFC on two I lose the flashing image but gain a nice image pull across the screen one inch down from the top. So it's looking like an issue with my XRGB-3 and my LG screen. I'm going to try another screen tonight see if that sorts it.

Comment

What connection and method are you using? There might be problems with VGA connections between the XRGB, certain monitors, and certain resolutions, you can try to reset the XRGB and work your way from the default resolution to the one you want, if adjusting the screen position (both input and output) doesn't help. I had a similar problem with the Neo Geo (RGB-modded) over VGA, with that console I always had to use DVI. Can't directly help with a PCE because I had an unmodified unit during that time.

Comment

I'm using VGA from the XRGB into my LG screen. I'll give it a try tonight, thanks for the advice.

Comment

Working...
        X