No announcement yet.

Hori SC Arcade Stick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are the sticks from play-asia with no duty :-) :-)

They feel very similar to the DC stick.

Neil.

Comment

My PS2 SC2 stick arrived yesterday - a lot like the DC one as mentioned above but a bit more lightweight - I don't think the quality feels great and its no way worth the ?50 it cost me but it looks lovely! Will give it a whirl via the Xbox Magic Box converter and see if it wipes my HD

Comment

Originally posted by dgnr7982
        My PS2 SC2 stick arrived yesterday - a lot like the DC one as mentioned above but a bit more lightweight - I don't think the quality feels great and its no way worth the ?50 it cost me but it looks lovely! Will give it a whirl via the Xbox Magic Box converter and see if it wipes my HD
        well with shipping the two sticks above cost me a grand total of 80 quid.

Neil.

Comment

Yeah I saw that - the button layout the Virtua Fighter stick is really only good for Virtua Fighter though and I can't really afford any bulk orders from Japan right now so paying a bit extra for it from the UK seemed the best option.

Comment

I almost posted and said 'Neil you slag I hate you... you fancy dan show off with your new toys'

BUT
            Mr postie paid me a visit. My 2 GC Hori sticks from Allan have just arrived so now I'm in the cool club.

I'm so happy I almost forgot about DVDBO being so bloody slow with my Wind Waker Disc.

Comment

I ordered a GBA player and PN03 from Play Asia and got stung for ?17 import duty!! They had marked the item as video game $20

ft:

Comment

I'd query that, if its 20USD you shouldn't be paying anything.

Comment

OK I've tried the PS2 stick with the Magicbox converter and.................

no problems whatsoever - works fine and all my HD info is still there safe and sound

8)

Comment

Phew. Cheers for that mate.

I can rest easy now knowing that me' new SCII Hori Stick won't delete my saves.

Comment

My stick showed up this morning from Play Asia and I wasn't hit for customs either, which is never a bad thing.

Comment

I was going to get one of these for the US release however read on a site somewhere that the stick is limited, is this true???

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_1
                          I was going to get one of these for the US release however read on a site somewhere that the stick is limited, is this true???
                          I guess so - same with the Tekken 4 stock; Hori only made X amount & now they're pretty scarce.

I'd pick one up now to be sure

Comment

If I order the SCII stick from play-asia do I need to be asking them to mark it down, or should I be import-tax free at the price they're selling it?

Comment

A couple of us have picked up the stick from Play-Asia and haven't been stung with customs, so you should be alright mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurrabred
                                If I order the SCII stick from play-asia do I need to be asking them to mark it down, or should I be import-tax free at the price they're selling it?
                                Ask them to mark it down just to be sure though.

Comment

Working...
                                X