Lunar Knights DS EU Bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunar Knights DS EU Bug?

I bought Lunar Knights on the DS a wee while back and wanted to know if the game has ever froze on anyone during the cutscene when you enter the first boss (Margrave Rymer)?

The cutscene, linked below, is ok but my version freezes around the 18 second mark. I don't know if this happens to all the EU versions of the game or if it's my game cart?

I've tried the game both on a DSi and 3DS XL, but the cutscene still freezes around the 18 second mark.

Has anyone on here played the EU version? Or know anyone and had the same problem? I've searched Google but can't find anything.

Normal version:

I just love Rymer's voice, epic vampire boss music is epic!During this battle you can get hit easily, but Rymer's atacks are really weak, so you might get hi...

My EU Version:

Thanks.
    Last edited by Rider_on_the_Storm; 06-09-2013, 20:21.

Funnily enough, I had a copy of this a few years ago and I do recall having some problems with it, so it may just be the game itself. Sorry I can't remember specifically, but I remember I didn't play much of it for some reason, but I suspect this would be it.

Comment

Working...
    X