Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do any of the Metal Gear re-releases on PS3 include MGS1 on a disc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do any of the Metal Gear re-releases on PS3 include MGS1 on a disc?

There seems to me at least, dozens of Metal Gear re releases available in various editions and regions, but do any of them include MGS 1 on a disc? I know some have a download code, but that's not for me I'm afraid.

Fraid not man. It was included on discs in the 20th Anniversary set for PS2, but it's Japanese language only.

Comment

Have you checked out "the legacy" collection yet wakka? Was wondering if that had a physical release..

Comment

I didn't like the look of it personally, nowhere near as nice as the 20th Anniversary set (although that's a few years old now so missing a couple of titles). MGS1 and VR Missions are both PSN download codes, and the included Bande Dessinee digital graphic novels are an inferior non-interactive version of the UMD.

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

Isn't the Legacy Collection essentially just the MGS2/3 HD Collection and MGS4 bundled together? (with the aforementioned download codes, of course).

Comment

And the earlier games are part of MGS3 Subsistence I suppose.

Comment

Yeah you're both right. It doesn't help that the packaging is lame...not much of a collector's item.

Comment

Working...
                X