X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lik-sang gone bad??

Hello all,
    Hope people don't mind me posting here, but I know a lot of you use
    lik-sang. Anyway 5 weeks ago I ordered a Gamecube game from lik-sang (which was instock at the time), the money was taken from my account a day later and 2 days after that my order still said "Being Processed". I emailed lik-sang to inquire about my order and didn't get a reply.

Since that time I have sent 10 emails (all pleasant, no swearing!) and have had 0 replies, now they have cancelled the order and still won't reply to me?

Does anyone have a direct email address (instead of using the web help
    page), and has anyone had any recent bad experiences with lik-sang?, as for my previous 20+ orders over 4 years they have been fine so I'm not sure why they have gone all weird on me now..

Paul

Thats worrying to here. I've ordered, seperately, a Japanese GBA SP and Soul Calibur from them. The first time (regarding the gameboy sp) was a super-slow and tiresome order which took over a month. However in that period, they responded to everyone of my emails and reasoned that since my pre-order was a little late, all of the first batch was already dispatched to people who put their pre-order in earlier. Also, since I was a first-time buyer, they apparently had to run some "checks". When I finally got my SP I wasn't sure what to make of them.

On the one hand it took ages, on the other they had a point about me ordering late. Plus they responded quite quickly to all my emails. When I ordered Soul Calibur and recieved it within days, I concluded that they weren't so bad after all and that the first-time round was just a one-off.

But you're experiance sounds almost as if we're talking about another trader altogether. So they haven't refunded you??

Comment

I have to bow my head in shame now, as after PM the lik-sang forum admin it appears they had replied to everyone of my emails but for some reason my ISP spam filter had filtered the lot.
      I have emailed lik-sang to appologies and can assure everyone reading these messages lik-sang is as great as always.

Comment

Originally posted by pauljh
        I have to bow my head in shame now, as after PM the lik-sang forum admin it appears they had replied to everyone of my emails but for some reason my ISP spam filter had filtered the lot.
        I have emailed lik-sang to appologies and can assure everyone reading these messages lik-sang is as great as always.
        All together now...

DOH!!!

Comment

Working...
        X