HDMI Splitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HDMI Splitter

Can anyone recommend me a HDMI Splitter I want it for my 360, PS3 & Wii U.

Thanks in advance

I have this. Quality piece of kit.

Could sell it for ?30 incl though, unused for a while. All packaging etc.

Comment

It depends how advanced a switcher you want. They're all the same quality-wise, because it's all digital, You won't get a better picture quality by buying a more expensive switcher, though they may have bunch of other features.

I've ordered one of these. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HDMI-Switc...item460b59cecd
      Last edited by sj33; 13-02-2014, 10:18.

Comment

I have Pavey's Neet switcher and can recommend it, too. It doesn't come with a remote (as some of the more expensive models do) but auto-switches to the device that you turn on - I.e. if you have the WiiU running and turn on the PS3, it'll switch to display the PS3.

Comment

Just posting to say that that switch I mentioned in the post above works a charm. Flawlessly switches between the PS3 in 1080p and my PC. Not bad for a couple of quid!

Comment

This is a great bit of kit as it comes with a remote and a IR reviver for it that you can postion anywhere, it auto changes when it detects an input but its nice to be able to change manually too i had the Neet one and it was great for a while but it kept loosing signal and cutting out, this was after about a year of use i think the ports got worn out or loose as a wiggle of with the hdmi would fix it.

Comment

That looks quality Lebowski. I think I'll pick up one of those. The separate IR receiver is an excellent inclusion, and all for 15 notes too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                http://www.amazon.co.uk/Belkin-HDMI-...+hdmi+splitter

This is a great bit of kit as it comes with a remote and a IR reviver for it that you can postion anywhere, it auto changes when it detects an input but its nice to be able to change manually too i had the Neet one and it was great for a while but it kept loosing signal and cutting out, this was after about a year of use i think the ports got worn out or loose as a wiggle of with the hdmi would fix it.
                I have a 3 port one but that looks excellent! As Wakka says the IR receiver will work really well for me.

thanks

Comment

I've got the Belkin one already, and switching between devices sometimes causes green pixels on the screen, and the only way to get rid of them is by changing from HDMI1 over to HDMI2 a few times.

Comment

Sounds like a faulty unit, not had issues with mine, Id try the Neet one out then there all cheap enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X