Overclocking need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overclocking need help!

Ok ive installed gpu z and rivatuner and ive got the overclocking tab installed but for some reason when i restart the program its says the rivatuner32.sys driver is not in the folder and use admin, im using admin and the driver is there, i need someboby with more skills to help me change it in command prompt or even does somebody know the solution, ive searched google but 3 hours and lots of answers and trying and its still the same.Please help.

I use ASUS's GPU Tweak or MSI Afterburner, find them both very good, have no experience with Rivatuner sorry.

Comment

Which 3D program do you use to see results of your overclocking?

Comment

One of the 3D Mark free ones normally, I'm not running the latest card or anything. Just use default settings to do an intial run and see har far can push the overclock and the results.

We create the world's most widely used benchmarks and performance tests including 3DMark, PCMark, Servermark, and VRMark. Get started now with our free downloads.

Also this

Though someone with greater knowledge will probably come along and say they're crap

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
          Which 3D program do you use to see results of your overclocking?
          You'd notice the difference in games. If not what's the point in a synthetic benchmark?

Comment

Was more meanng to see the results say like at 10% clock & Mhz difference, to say the difference to a 5% overclock, as i dont want to totally burn out the GPU and components.

Comment

I'd honestly just grab FurMark. Can do some stress testing as well as a generalised benchmark.

Comment

Working...
              X