Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anything worth buying Playstation Move for??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there anything worth buying Playstation Move for??

Hey guys,

At the moment Sainsburys are doing the PS Move starter pack for ?11.99 (Extra Wands are ?11.99 as well) & I'm considering getting one but are there actually any games worth getting it for??

I know House of the Dead Overkill got a release with some extra stuff but aside from that was there anything good that made use of it??

Ta

Neil

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, House of the Dead 2 and 3 are worth it alone for that price.

Comment

Dead Space Extraction is utterly superb.

Comment

HOTD / Deadstorm pirates

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
          Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, House of the Dead 2 and 3 are worth it alone for that price.
          Didn't realise they had PS3 releases.

I have them on Wii so not sure they would be worth a double dip though?

Might just grab one at ?11.99 it's almost rude not to I guess

Comment

I got my move for the sole reason of playing the wonderbook games. But also echochrome 2 i ended up buying as it's great & only works of you have a move setup.

Comment

We had a similar thread not long ago. I mentioned the Wonderbook titles then and considered telling Asura to ask importaku for his opinion of them. I've never tried them but they seem fun, though I realise they're not for everyone.

Comment

The wonderbook stuff is fun but it's very simple because it's for kids so the actual gaming is very light. I get the enjoyment for the technology & having a book that literally is alive sat right in front of you that you can rotate & mess about with, i love AR stuff.

The Harry potter ones are fun but the one i really like is Diggs nighcrawler. Apologies for the presenter in that vid, god he is Fu****g annoying, someone needs to slap the **** out of him.
                Last edited by importaku; 18-02-2014, 15:20.

Comment

No More Heroes and Deadly Premonition both support it.

Comment

Child of Eden also does, although HotD4 is the only game I've used it for - but Overkill was $5 this weekend so I'll be playing that in 3D soon enough

Comment

Working...
                    X