No announcement yet.

Power Supply on NTSC (US) Wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's great, just need to find a cheap UK wii PSU now!

Comment

The composite on a wii (on a 14" sony) could really be mistake for a RGB Picture, it really is that sharp and vibrant.

Comment

You guys are crazy. The Wii has one of the worse composite videos I've seen..

Comment

I've always thought it to be about the best I had seen for composite which admittedly is not saying much but perfectly usable.
          On a small TV too the differences are less.

Comment

Well, on my old 36" display it looked terrible.

You're right though, composite isn't too bad on smaller displays.

Comment

Its probably because I'm on a 14" Sony. My Mega Drive RGB Picture really makes me gasp every time I a play mega drive game and especially buying and playing a new one or one I've not played for years...I do know a good RGB picture.

I agree tho guys, I am only playing on a 14" Set, so probably hides and not exaggerates a multitude of sins

Comment

It's not the console's region that determines the video output, it's the game's region. So, an NTSC game on a modded PAL Wii still won't output in RGB unfortunately.

Comment

I thought the video patching was sorted out ages ago using USB loaders - http://gbatemp.net/threads/usb-loade...atches.144740/
                  I've never used RGB though so never had a reason to investigate.

Comment

Working...
                  X