Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bluray + dvd + "digital copy" on amazon.com - work with ultraviolet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bluray + dvd + "digital copy" on amazon.com - work with ultraviolet?

amazon.com/Frozen-Two-Disc-Blu-ray-Digital-Copy/dp/B00G5G7K7O

Is there any way of understanding how this content is delivered? Previous purchases specifically stated ultraviolet which I'm pretty happy with on Flixster.

Amazon.com won't let you buy digital outside of the US.

Comment

Unless you put in a fake US address.

Jajaja.

Comment

It's not just digital though. It's bluray + Dvd + digital (updated the thread title)

Comment

Usually, if it doesn't state Ultraviolet specifically, then it's iTunes. Although it used to be a choice of iTunes and something else and I'm not sure what the something else was because I only ever went for the iTunes one. But on a US copy, it will be redeemed only to a US account. Doesn't mean you can't make one and you may already have one but just something to be aware of. Oh, and it's usually a download. Very early on, back when they offered two versions they often had them on a disc but I haven't seen that in a good while.

Edit: You know though, if you're happy enough with Ultraviolet, this could be delivered via deadly fire ants and it would likely be okay for you.
          Last edited by Dogg Thang; 02-04-2014, 14:10.

Comment

It's only for streaming to the tablets / phone when they can't use the bluray.

Cheers for the info - I think you are right. Some of them specify ultraviolet in the title.

Comment

Yeah, deadly fire ants can do that if your OS is up to date.

Comment

Great. Hope they are easy to manage / contain.

Comment

Frozen bluray doesn't come with Ultraviolet here at least, Disney movies have Disney Digital HD.

Comment

Oh That's a download thing isn't it? I can make one of those myself. Why is this so hard? (That's what she said)

Could do with google doing "play movie" uploads like they do for "play music".
                    Last edited by charlesr; 02-04-2014, 15:00.

Comment

Disney Digital HD seems to be just iTunes... http://www.disneydigitalcopy.com/

Comment

You can use the Disney movies anywhere streaming service to accesses your digital downloads, it uses itunes to stream stuff and It's a free cloud service thing, though it needs a US address to sign up for it.

Last edited by Lebowski; 02-04-2014, 15:20.

Comment

I'm on android. Seems a bit retarded of Disney to restrict their offering to 15% of the market.
                          Ultraviolet is on everything.

Comment

Your not locked in to apple, helpful article below, i thought you where on the ipad my mistake, you can put it on google play.

UltraViolet, take note: the DVD version of Disney's hit offers multiple digital options and a painless download process.

Comment

Epic. Google play then.
                              Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X