Is XBLA down? Getting error 80122724 on some X360 codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is XBLA down? Getting error 80122724 on some X360 codes

Bought ?50 worth of credit off an ebay seller (2 x ?15 and 2 x ?10). All come up with error 80122724.

I think the guy is trying to shaft me on this one. I email him telling the problem, and he claims I've already redeemed them, when clearly I haven't.

I did a search online and found only one forum post, with no clear answers. Lots of suggestions, but it seems to be a weird error.

Any thoughts?

"It’s come to our attention that some of you are unable to watch television seasons that you’ve already purchased from Xbox Video. We have also been made aware that some of you are seeing incorrect pricing for game demos in the Marketplace. As you read this message, we’re moving closer to fixing these issues. We appreciate your patience while we work and will update you again when we have more information."

I suggest you try again later to be sure.

Comment

Seller sent instructions to redeem on a PC, and just as I was replying to this email I got refunded!

Now the problem though is, who to buy codes from? They're all mass sellers, which I never feel comfortable with.

Will try this:
      Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Comment

www.cdkeys.com are very good.

Extra 5% off their prices if you like them on FB if you're into all that stuff.

Comment

Bought my WildStar key from them. Top stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X