Playstation 4 broken , keeps ejecting ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playstation 4 broken , keeps ejecting ?

Hi I was recently playing last of us factions online multiplayer and all of a sudden the disc ejected and I was taken back to the ps menu,

And the console keeps making eject sounds and will not allow me to place in any disc, I powered off and unplugged and it does the exact same thing .

Has anyone else had this issue ? What are my options

Sony really do make some tacky cheap products after 3 ps3 fails I was hopping the ps4 would last allot longer

holy crap. i hope you get this solved.

Comment

I found a fix apparently it's caused by static electricity , you have to unplug the power and then hold on the power switch and the blue lift comes on twice , the ps4 holds charge even when not connected to the power stocket.

It's working again for now but the issue can come back at any moment so I'm going to phone sony .

Comment

I had this. Can be caused by moving the ps4. Also by the tiny manual eject screw coming loose. Unfortunately it doesn't go away, if it's started it then it will do it again. I just returned mine to my local store rather than getting a warranty fix and got a new one with a fresh years warranty.

Comment

How did you go about transferring all your saves and purchases across?

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
            How did you go about transferring all your saves and purchases across?
            Pretty sure purchases are tied to your PSN account which isn't tied to a console. If you have PS+ then your saves should be backed up on the cloud.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
              Pretty sure purchases are tied to your PSN account which isn't tied to a console. If you have PS+ then your saves should be backed up on the cloud.
              This. If you are a PSN member then all your saves are uploaded and its just a case of downloading them all. Quite pain staking as I have yet to find the option to download 'all' and purchases it is a case of going to Library and downloading all you want.

Comment

Originally posted by chang View Post
                This. If you are a PSN member then all your saves are uploaded and its just a case of downloading them all. Quite pain staking as I have yet to find the option to download 'all' and purchases it is a case of going to Library and downloading all you want.
                There is one, I went through a broken PS3 a month or so ago and there's both upload and download all. They aren't exactly the first thing you see, but those options are available.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                  There is one, I went through a broken PS3 a month or so ago and there's both upload and download all. They aren't exactly the first thing you see, but those options are available.
                  I'll need to take a look for that. Still have some saves that need downloaded. It was quite simple on the PS3 aswell, why did they change it for PS4... really confuses dense people like me.

Comment

Working...
                  X