Wireless Headphone Reccomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wireless Headphone Reccomendations

My lad has got birthday money burning a hole in his pocket, so in an attempt to stop him blowing it on ****e, I thought he would get the most use out of a set of wireless headphones for his 360 as thats what he spends most of his time on.

I don't really want him to spend a fortune on a set, but I think ?30-40 would be good...

These are the only ones i've found so far that fit the bill:

Just check the wireless frequency they'e on, and what you've got close by that would cause interference. I've got some wicked Turtle Beach Wireless cans, but as soon as my nas disks spin up the signal starts to break up.

I find it annoying.

Comment

they're for my son in his bedroom, just his tv and 360 in there, everything else is downstairs in the living room.

Comment

See if you can find a set of turtle beach PX5s or similar model. They do a great job and have dropped in price recently.

I've used my set for several years and they are still going. Just invest in some eneloops as well as battery life is about 20hrs. If you need to go cheaper suss out stereo models.

Comment

back again, I've not joined the party late and got myself a ps4, want to get a headset, what's decent that wont spank the bank?!?

Comment

The official Sony wireless surround is pretty good.

Comment

thanks, just read/watched a tonne of reviews, i'm in for some of those!! thanks

Comment

Quick question...

In my local CEX they have 2 headsets..

The gold on the left for ?60 and the 2.0 on the right boxed for ?48.. are they both the same headset?

Comment

I think they are the same so the boxed one looks like a bargain
                  I understand they are known as Gold in the US.

Comment

Cool I'll go back and get them, I inspected them and other than a few light marks they're in good condition and complete with everything as standard

Comment

Working...
                    X