Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know where I can get SoA Legends (US version)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know where I can get SoA Legends (US version)?

Skies of Arcadia on the DC is one of my favourite games of all time and suddenly I've felt like playing it through again. Since the GC version has some extras and slightly better graphics I'd like to get hold of it. Unfortunately I can't for the life of me find an online retailer that has it in stock other than VGI and they're a tad expensive. So does anyone know where I can get this game from?

Yeah I've had a similar complaint from a couple of other people I know about this. Apparently SoA Legends didn't sell very well at all in the US, in fact so badly that I would say the title might actually be considered a rarity of sorts! So apart from eBay I can't really suggest anything. I'm just glad I ordered it at the time (and of course did the review for this site)...
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Yes it seems to have been deleted My regular sources for American games in Tronix and the Rage are sold out and are unlikely to get anymore in. I suppose eBay is my best bet.

Comment

You might want to try at the following site. I think the site is also owned by the ebay trader known as fiocco. He's normally very good. I got my copy from him in May. They're based in Canada, so perhaps the shortages that seem to be apparent with the American places like the Rage may not apply. Give this plave a whirl.

videogamesplus.ca

Comment

Thanks for the tip. I've bought some stuff from him before and he's very reliable. I'll send him an email to see whether it's in stock.

BTW does the Canadian version have French on the box and manual or is it all in English?

Comment

videogameimports.com have a copy in, although it is a little pricey. Still, they provide an excellent service

Comment

Yes VGI are excellent but at the moment their my last resort. I'm hoping to get the game for around the ?35 mark. If I fail to find anywhere over the next week that I can get it for that price I'll probably go ahead and get it from VGI. I'll definitely get it in time for Christmas then

Comment

Originally posted by gossi the dog
                Thanks for the tip. I've bought some stuff from him before and he's very reliable. I'll send him an email to see whether it's in stock.

BTW does the Canadian version have French on the box and manual or is it all in English?
                The version I got from him was for sale in US / Canada and Mexico. There is only English language on the box and in the manual.

Comment

Game Focus in Goodge St, W1 had a second hand US copy a while back for ?22. Give 'em a try,they may still have it.

Comment

Originally posted by paul
                    Originally posted by gossi the dog

The version I got from him was for sale in US / Canada and Mexico. There is only English language on the box and in the manual.
                    Ah good. Thanks for that

Comment

Unfortunately Tronix have sold out in the last week, so I ended up using importmadness.co.uk - ?30, ?5 P&P. They take a little time to deliver as well

Comment

I ended up getting it from DVDSoon in the end after a friend recommended them. It came yesterday and I'd forgotten how good this game really is: awesome. I demand a sequel!

Comment

Working...
                        X