Bang & Olufsen TV help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bang & Olufsen TV help

picked up a B&O MX 7000 today, and all seem ok but i think the remote i was given is for another B&O system, it has Beolink1000 written on it.most of the button are unresponsive, i can control the inputs (sort of) and the volume, but nothing else.

looking at he ebay prices for the remote i'm a bit gobsmacked! ?70-100! fek me!

so has anyone got a cheaper alternative they could show me?

also the picture is slightly over to the left, (same on my sony, but it has an RGB offset to correct it),
    question is, when i eventually get a replacement remote, can this be corrected in the menu?

My B&O has extensive geo adjustment, but needs accessing with the remote, you're welcome to borrow it when I get home this weekend to adjust your set if you like.

Comment

Awesome mate, I'm away till Sunday, will be in touch, get something sorted!

Comment

No worries bud, as of Friday night I officially live in Scotland full time again, so any time.

Comment

I have a Beo4 remote from my MX6000 somewhere. There wasn't much in the way of adjustments on that set and it was a later software revision. Give me a shout if you are interested in the remote.

Comment

Working...
          X