Zelda bonus disc in comet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zelda bonus disc in comet

has anyone received one from them yet? if so, is it the 5 disc version with box etc?

I live on the continent, how do I go about getting said free zelda disc? my cube is PAL. (I freeload)

I really want to play the N64 version again.

I keep hearing how people just walk in and pick one up for free. No questions. Ive heard people walking into game, and asking for one, and then they just get handed one.

Could someone possibly get another free disc, and post it to me?
    Theyd have my gratitude.

Comment

Originally posted by otaku84
      I live on the continent, how do I go about getting said free zelda disc? my cube is PAL. (I freeload)

I really want to play the N64 version again.

I keep hearing how people just walk in and pick one up for free. No questions.

Could someone possibly get another free disc, and post it to me?
      Theyd have my gratitude.
      i havnt heared that, and have no way of getting to comet.. but currys maybe :P

Comment

I heard it was in GAME branches that they were being so loose.

Comment

ive hassled the manager of my local game. he wont give me a disc for ****!

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk
            ive hassled the manager of my local game. he wont give me a disc for ****!
            Over on rllmuk a forumite claimed that they were given a disc free by a member of Game's staff but when evryone else tried it,nobody else was succesful so this may have been either a wind-up or they were extremely lucky.

Comet had the Zelda disc listed on their website for ?9.99 but this has been removed.Once again,a couple of people said that they simply asked for the item in store and were sold it.

Comment

Its most probably true. I work for Game and we got loads of them in to give away with Gamecubes, but clearly that doesnt always happen and some people do get them for free if they are lucky

Comment

Working...
              X