Red Boktai GBA SP vs. Ltd Red Pokemon GBA SP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Boktai GBA SP vs. Ltd Red Pokemon GBA SP

I need some help on deciding which of these to get for Xmas.

I like the look of the Boktai one and was thinking of getting it from yesasia.com , but i'm worried that it might have dust under the screen or something . Which would mean a lot of messing around.

The Pokemon one is the red one in this auction :

obviously it will be easier to replace etc. if it's a bit dodgy because it'd be from a high street store , but it isn't quite as special as the Boktai one.

Price isn't an issue. Has anyone got either of these and can perhaps sum up what they think of them. Does anyone know which one would stratch easiest etc. or has anyone ever ordered a GBA SP from yesasia , was it ok?

Need help and advice pretty quick because if it's Boktai it's gotta be ordered real soon.

Thanks!

I bought 2 of the Boktais from Yesasia and both are perfectly fine.

All I had to do was go to GAME and buy a UK psu for convenience (?5-?8 ).

Have to say that the new Flame Red one looks nice as well.

One of my Boktais next to my Silver one.

Comment

Can I ask a couple of questions please?

What is a UK psu ?
      Is the 'Uk psu' the only thing i'd need to be able to play/charge up the Boktai SP?
      Yesasia.com don't charge customs do they ? Do you think they'd be able to deliver it to me before Xmas?
      Can you link Japanese GBA SP's to English GBA/GBA SP's and to PAL Gamecubes?

Sorry for all the questions , but I really need them answering.

Thanks for all the help

Comment

You can charge it up with a step down transformer or a USB cable to GBA SP so it is not absouteley necessary. I used my old GC stepdown transformer for GBA.

The games will link up fine for GC and GBA. GBA doesn't have region coding in it.

Comment

Yesasia are guaranteed no customs.

It would be touch and go if they can deliver before Christmas now.

Comment

Yeah it's a shame really because I really like the Boktai ones. Does anybody know any English sites that stock them , so I could get it in time?

Comment

I ordered mine from yes-asia on a monday and it came on the thursday so like 3 days. Strangely the address on the package was from uxbridge which is on the outskirts of London

Comment

Originally posted by mingo
                Strangely the address on the package was from uxbridge which is on the outskirts of London
                Yeah, they have several addresses in the UK where they repost the goods (thus no Customs).

Comment

Was that 3 day delivery with the cheapest shipping method?

Comment

Originally posted by electric_warrior
                    Was that 3 day delivery with the cheapest shipping method?
                    yep was free shippin i think

Comment

Working...
                    X