Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Fightstick for PS4? (unmodded)

Hi all,

I would like to know, what is a good fightstick for use with the PS4? (straight out of the box and no converters needed).

I looked on the Hori JP site and saw a number of options.

I will disregard the VLX Premium due to size and weight on my lap.
    I would like some thing that could sit comfortably on my lap and not crush my legs.

What is the most common stick seen at evo?

Cheers for any replies.

TE2. I plan to get one next week. They look amazing feature wise.

Comment

I have the TE2 on pre-order (see below) although I'll probably eBay it towards the inevitable SF5 version next year.

Mad Catz is the legendary brand for gaming peripherals and accessories, including mice, keyboards, headsets, controllers and mouse pads.

Comment

I'm using a HRAPV4, and couldn't be much happier. It's a solid stick without any modding, and has a lot of the features of a TE, and some of a TE2 with its toggle switch between PS3/PS4.

Comment

Can people provide links? I may splash out on one soon.

It'd be great to have one that did PS3/PS4/PC, but I may be overreaching with the last one there.

Comment

Here's the one I plan to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
              TE2. I plan to get one next week. They look amazing feature wise.
              Is this about the mod ability, or is there something else I'm missing? They're nice sticks, but I find the Hori sticks with the same parts much easier on the eye (and wallet).

Comment

Well, the one MrKirov mentioned has Hori parts, which aren't great.

It's basically Mad Catz spin on the Razer Atrox - there's nothing special about it. A stick is a stick, and this seems to be one of the best on the market right now so why not?

Comment

Wasn't meaning to detract from the MCZ sticks - they're great - but was wondering if I'd just missed something. I actually quite like the Hori Hayabusa/Kuro parts, but obviously that is entirely subjective too.

Comment

This Ultra SF4 TE2 comes to around ?165~?168 with customs already paid, depending on what postage you want. Might be an option!

Comment

I have a HRAP v5 Hayabusa "Silent".

Real Arcade Pro.V Silent "Hayabusa" for Playstation 4 & Playstation 3 for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 3 Slim, PlayStation 4Hi-end next generation arcade style controller

The stick itself is soooo much quieter. The buttons seem like they press softer... But this could be my imagination as I don't really hear the "click-clack" noises from them.

Very happy with purchase and the other-half no longer complains about the noise. =P

Comment

I just had a look at the fighting games available for PS4, I think you should save your money.

Comment

Well, there's Nitroplus Blasterz at the end of the year, USFIV right now, SFV next year and pretty much every PS4 stick works on PS3 and PC too so...

Comment

I actually use the same stick on my Xbox One (All the Killer Instinct games!!)

Little adapter with negligable lag during standard gameplay. Don't get me wrong there is a tiny bit of lag, but seriously... Tiny.

Comment

The MadCatz TE2 looks great, shame the White SF one sold out

Comment

Working...
                              X