What did I do wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did I do wrong?

I got ?15 of PSN Points for a present. I loaded the living room PS3, poppped PS3 Journey into the basket & looked around for something a bit cheaper to buy. I spotted Adams Family Pinball (PS3 version) & quickly grabbed it (no warning came up that I didnt own the full game at this point).

Journey shows up fine but the only icon that shows up in the game list for the Adams Family is the vita version? We have a Vita but it is locked to a different PSN Account.

I quickly realise that I need the Pinball Arcade Game Engine to play it on. So I search for it, firstly I find (Pinball Arcade PS3 ?7.99? Thought it would be free?), PSN then crashes before I can read anymore. It then does this 2 more times when I find this particular item, the last time needing a system file rebuild (eek).

I then find the PS3 Pinball Arcade Demo, I download it with no crashing & all that shows up in the game list is the Vita version of the demo?

Any clues before the PS3 goes out the ruddy window

(This gaming lark was so much easier on the megadrive!)

I'd sign in from a computer and check the download list to see what exactly was purchased and add it to the download queue if necessary.

The Pinball Arcade is cross-buy between the PS3 and the PS Vita so you should be OK on that aspect.

The base game isn't free like Zen Pinball 2 is but I'd say it's well worth the ?7.99 as it includes Tales of the Arabian Nights, Ripley's Believe It or Not, Theatre of Magic and Black Hole.

Comment

Working...
    X