Questions about Xbox One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions about Xbox One

So I finally got to play Black Ops 3 on ps4 last night and I'm disappointed, the maps suck. Now I'm thinking to buy an xbox one but the only game I'd want to play is halo. Is it worth the investment? Should I get a refurbished console and buy the game?

Your advice is appreciated.

Welcome to the forum!
    Buying a console isn't an investment, it's like opening up a hole in your bank account that can't be plugged. Fun though.
    If you can afford it, do it. There's no other way to play Halo (presume you mean 5)

Comment

Lol, money isn't the issue. I just don't want it to be a thing where I get the console and hardly play. None of my friends who want to play halo 5 have the console yet but I want something to satisfy my fps needs lol

Comment

Well i just use my xbox one as my killer instinct machine but that is coming out on the pc next year when the update comes and i can play xbox 360 games i have bought then it will get more play time

Comment

If money isn't a problem, but one and get rid of it if you don't need it anymore.

Comment

I really regret buying my XB1, I got a Day One Edition and I wish I'd just pumped my money into a new gfx card, my HD7970 is getting old now...

TBH mate, there isn't a single game exclusive to XB1 that I'm still interested in, I spent 100+ hours on Halo 3's multiplayer and I've not even bothered to read a review of Halo 5 yet... in my eyes the console just smells of mediocre games and conversions.

Comment

Originally posted by el_badz View Post
              So I finally got to play Black Ops 3 on ps4 last night and I'm disappointed, the maps suck. Now I'm thinking to buy an xbox one but the only game I'd want to play is halo. Is it worth the investment? Should I get a refurbished console and buy the game?

Your advice is appreciated.
              Depends on whether you really want the exclusives, as most multiformat games usually have a lower resoultion on the one. Halo 5 is nice, but nothing earth shattering..

Comment

"Hey guys, I want to buy a thing, should I buy a thing? Also I have a ton of money, so it doesn't matter either way!"

Comment

I'm in the same boat, I have an itch to pick up a XB1. Just seen you can get the 1TB Version with COD for ?299. Next year all the consoles will come into their own I feel.

I'm thinking its best waiting until nearer Xmas now as stores will be fighting each other for best prices, there is bound to be more price drops.

Comment

The only other game I want to play on xbox is neverwinter. I could play it on pc but I prefer consoles. I played a few hours of bo3 with friends last night, otherwise it's not that much fun alone. Halo 5 Warzone on the other hand looks crazy.

Comment

Destiny>Halo.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Counter-Strike>Destiny>Halo.

Comment

Pfft, Redneck Rampage owns everything.

Comment

Working...
                          X