Printing DVD covers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing DVD covers.

i have a few DVD/replacement game covers i would like printed off, i have a colour printer paper, but i cant get the covers printed off at the correct size.

is there a free ware/or cheap package that will show the actual size of the image being printed?

I can send you a Photoshop file with crop marks on it if you like?

Comment

That sounds great!

Comment

Irfanview will let you print to exact size.

Comment

Beware of margins set by your printer driver because it might resize the image. I usually save images as a PDF because Adobe Reader lets me print actual size. Or try Irfanview like Charles recommended.

Comment

You can specify the printed area in cm or inches in irfanview. It can be a bit confusing to use, but it remembers your settings, so try a few on low quality first

Comment

Excellent! Glad your new "business" is up and running, @beecee!

Can I place an order for Robocop , Drive, Break So Bad and Star Wars: Science Fiction Perform Distinctive, please?

Comment

LOL, afraid i'm not taking orders, just need a couple of covers replaced.

platinum Metal gear on the cube, looking to replace it with the original one, so all my spines are the same.
                and i have a couple of xbox/playstation games that are disc only, so going to put them in DVD cases.

Comment

Working...
                X