Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vice City PC

Oof its nice and pretty

A bargain at ?15 new from PC world (last time i looked at it it was ?35.)

Was it a direct port because it seems a lot better than i remember it...maybe its just the VGA and better resolution.

I think it was totally re-done , like the GTA3 version, and yes it is beautiful compared to the PS2... Controls are better also for aiming

Comment

Except this time they made a hell of a better conversion job on it and was actually playable with having to tweak the settings too much like the first one

Comment

Yeah it definately performed better

Comment

does anyone know if this would run at bare minimum settings on a P3 500mhz, 128mb ram, TNT2 PC?

I'm not bothered about having it on lowest resolution it could go, as long as it runs.

I had GTAIII and I *just* about got it running but it stuttered quite badly after a bit of play.

Do you reckon the conversion this time would run a bit better?

Comment

Do game do the Ten day return thing for pc games? If they do that may be your best bet of trying it out.

Comment

Well if GTA3 ran this will, this performs much better than GTA3

Comment

Minimum specs on the box say 800Mhz P3 or Athlon, 128 ram, 32mb vid card and about a spare gig of hd space.

Might be worth a trip to hmv...dont know what the returns policy is for PC world.

Comment

ok thanks, I might just get it then if it don't work wait till I get my new PC

Comment

An absolutely awesome game! especially the radio controlled plane mission.

Just wondering - has anyone managed to get every secret package - I've got about 80 or so out of 100 but its seems nigh on impossible. I even resorted to a guide and even that isn't helping too much.

Comment

Working...
                    X