Any web / html experts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any web / html experts?

I installed a mobile style. But the page appears blank.

Inspecting / showing source shows everything is there.

Can anyone explain why it appears blank???

CLICKING THE LINK WILL SET YOU TO THE BROKEN MOBILE STYLE, SO I SUGGEST OPENING IT IN AN INCOGNITO WINDOW SO YOUR STYLE CHOICE IS NOT REMEMBERED!

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

It's throwing all sorts of errors - hit F12 in your browser and you'll see them.

Comment

Says style sheets are missing to me...
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

They are all there as far as I can tell.

Comment

Like Marty says

Uncaught ReferenceError: vBulletin is not defined
          124939-XBO-Raiden-V:196 Uncaught ReferenceError: YAHOO is not defined
          124939-XBO-Raiden-V:2561 Uncaught ReferenceError: vBulletin is not defined
          jquery-1.6.4.min.js:4 Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check https://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.
          VM62:2 Uncaught ReferenceError: YAHOO is not defined
          chrome-extension://boadgeojelhgndaghljhdicfkmllpafd/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE
          chrome-extension://dliochdbjfkdbacpmhlcpmleaejidimm/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE
          chrome-extension://enhhojjnijigcajfphajepfemndkmdlo/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE
          chrome-extension://fmfcbgogabcbclcofgocippekhfcmgfj/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE
          chrome-extension://pkedcjkdefgpdelpbcmbmeomcjbeemfm/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE
          chrome-extension://fjhoaacokmgbjemoflkofnenfaiekifl/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE

Comment

It seems to be loading jscript twice with 2 different versions. Madness.

Comment

Sorted. It was a PEBKAC during install (uploaded as a normal style instead of a mobile style).

Comment

Working...
              X