Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody ever order from game choice club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody ever order from game choice club?

Anybody ever order from game choice club? If so what are they like customer service wise?

From what I've heard there are no problems. My DUO was bought there originally, I've been told, and the guy I bought it from had nothing negative to say, as far as I know.

Comment

I've ordered some bits and pieces from them, service was cool. I was kept informed, and the stuff turned up on time.

Friend of mine bought the crystal white gba sp pack from them too, and had similarly positive experience.

Comment

Er, Papercut, guess where that CD-ROM2 came from? >_<

Other than that, they've been fine. Just be cautious of any second hand stuff that says "Mint Condition".

Comment

Originally posted by Square
          Er, Papercut, guess where that CD-ROM2 came from? >_<
          Hmm, thats a good point. They sold Square a second hand CD-Rom 2 as mint condition, when it was yellowed and suffered from disk skipping.

Comment

Thanks for the help it's appreciated

Comment

If you've been put off GCC, try AI Trading at www.goldenshop.com. They have GREAT service, even though their payment system isn't as modern as the other shops'. I bought a mint and complete Chi No Rondo from them for about ?90 a few weeks ago, and I've also got DAI-OU-JOU, SS for GC, 300 seal kings and even a free Puzzle Bobble for NGPC (had to pay for shipping though ) from them, and stuff have always arrived within a week. Their prices, both for the items and the shipping, are very fair. They also usually stock japanese versions, as opposed to Lik Sang. They DON'T always stock what they have on the webpage, that's the only letdown. I tried ordering a DUO-R, but they didn't have it in stock. Surprisingly they had Chi No Rondo, though

I bought the SS for GC for the $20 they have it at in their Crazy Christmas Sale this last friday, and it came today. Damn. It's X-mas. If I had ordered the same from the US I wouldn't have had it before after the 24th

Comment

Working...
              X