Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox SCART leads

Quick question: which is the best?

I've spotted a Gamester Xbox SCART lead for ?5 in Comet, which is hugely tempting against the official lead's asking price of ?20, but is it any good? The Gamester one is gold plated, too!
    I have a Gamester SCART lead for my Gamecube which is excellent, but I don't know if that quality's been carried over to the Box version. So, anyone have it?

Other suggestions appreciated as well.

I used to use the Blaze Ultimate SCART cable for my PS2 and was very happy with it. It cost round about a fiver and had gold plated connectors, phono leads, and a switch to get rid of DVD green-screen.

They make a cable the same for the XB for a fiver again. I'm awaiting mine in the post, should be good.

CLICKY

I think Blaze products are very good as far as 3rd party stuff goes, I particularly liked their VGA box for the Dreamcast.

Comment

Oh bum. Wait, I have a Blaze one for my Gamecube, not a Gamester. Ack.

That one looks pretty cool. The annoying thing is that I have a ?10 voucher I can use at Comet, but no cash, so I'd have to hope that they do more (i.e. that Blaze one) than what's on the website...

Comment

No one else? **** it, Gamester one it is then. DVD Region X gets rid of Macrovision anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X