Panasonic Q value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic Q value

Now that production is about to halt.. whats the sort of resale values fully modded Q's will go for then?

I currently have one for my bedroom system.. but after just having picked up a killer dvd player.. its quite tempting to sell it on and just get a switched cube?

(Though it is gorgeous to look at )

Matt

Apparantly, all Qs are faulty. And need to be thrown away.

I'll give you ?100.

Comment

Comment

Should easily be able to get ?400 including delivery for one of these bad boys now.Now that everyone has found out they are not being produced anymore,every Ninty fanboy will want one.I am tempted to buy another one for an investment

Comment

Cool.. I'll keep that in mind!

Cheers

MAtt

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by sofasurfer
            Should easily be able to get ?400 including delivery for one of these bad boys now.Now that everyone has found out they are not being produced anymore,every Ninty fanboy will want one.I am tempted to buy another one for an investment
            The news that they will cease production isn't new, been around for a while now and the value of the machine hasn't increased at all.

?400 is just a pulled out of the air bollocks figure that Ebay boys pull out of the air... You can still buy them for around ?300 new and the most your likely to get for one (without bundling games with it) is around ?300...

Comment

Originally posted by MD
              Hi,

Originally posted by sofasurfer
              The news that they will cease production isn't new, been around for a while now and the value of the machine hasn't increased at all.

?400 is just a pulled out of the air bollocks figure that Ebay boys pull out of the air... You can still buy them for around ?300 new and the most your likely to get for one (without bundling games with it) is around ?300...
              Tis true i'm afraid.

Someone was selling a Q on theforums not so long ago, for ?260 with a modded Q lead. If that is anything to go by...

Comment

Well I would be very surprised if anyone would sell a Q for ?260 even without a lead now.My machine was ?270 from Play Asia who seem to be the only people selling one now.

If you add in import duty and delivery you would not get much change from ?400.

If anyone wants to sell me a mint,boxed Panasonic Q for less than ?300 I will take it,until that time the market really is in the sellers hands now.

Comment

Working...
                X