quick winning eleven 7 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quick winning eleven 7 question

on the screen where you choose who controls which team, there are 2 options to the left. One of which is a row of bars, which can be changed with R1 and L1.

My understanding is that is alters the amount of free control you have over the players. Is this correct, and if so, which way should you move the bars for the most control?
    Many thanks for any help
    Dave

I think it's all the way to the right (so all the bars are lit up) gives you the most control. Apparently it determines how much control the CPU has over switching the active player, as opposed to doing it manually with L1. Personally I've never noticed that much difference between that and the default, but there you go.

Comment

If it's where I think you mean I'd have to disagree. We always, always play with all the bars removed (all the way (L1) to the left as it were).

My understanding is that the more bars you have the more the cpu will change the cursor on yr man and and basically try and give you the nearest man to the ball, to control. Always have full manual myself so that you choose, all the time, which player you are controlling.

Hope that makes sense...

Who's next...?

Comment

Have all the bars off for manual control (the first left option after single bar).

Comment

And if you press L1 again, you can choose "Fix" mode where you can play as one player the whole game! Or at least you can in PES3. I usually play with one bar on, as totally manual often doesn't feel quite right

Comment

Working...
          X