xboxen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xboxen?

ive have all the current consoles but an xbox.. i went through the last generation with just a PSX but now im a complete whore and want to play everything

I'm interested in an xbox mainly for rare's games and the best version of multiformat stuff like BG&E and Colin McRae.. then the odd exclusive like quantum redshift... but im not sure if id be better off with an n64.. :/ they still seem really expensive, i'd feel like i was letting nintendo down (would they ever forgive me?), it seems really big though... the controller doesnt look very nice and the buttons look scary.. also i probably cant afford another console and would buy about 10 zillion games if i got one.. is the xbox really essential if ive already got a ps2 and GC??

Ive been toying with the idea for ages.. dunno if i should rush out and buy one now, rush out and buy one once kameo and the conker remake are out or just stop being so greedy and wait a few years for the next generation help.

Its worth it for Halo, Moto gp 1/2 and PGR2 alone.

Then there is Halo 2 loads of live games etc.

Just buy one.

Comment

Try visiting this (i posted this on another site but someone else made this list so i cant really claim credit for it)

The list says all 8)

Comment

thanks guys.. i kinda rushed out and got the console today

for some reason it was the same price to have it with two games as it was for just the console came with halo which is lovely and midtown madness 3 which seems like a dust collector... got a demo disc thing with 20 demos .. motoGP2 & PGR2 = drool

Comment

I've a confession: I've played more Midtown 3 in my XBox owning time than I have Halo, actually. Particularly if you've got Live, its a really good laugh.

Comment

Working...
          X