Good deal? (import PS2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good deal? (import PS2)

PlayStation2 Computer Entertainment System (US model SCPH-50001)
    Final Fantasy X-2
    Castlevania : Lament of Innocence

All shipped (insured & trackable 3-5 days) - With minimum risk of Tax I've been told, but with no garauntee of this though)

?210

Does that sound like a good deal? Or can I do better? If so where from?

sounds like a good deal. where you getting it from ?

Comment

Get a chipped one!

Comment

Originally posted by Steev
        Get a chipped one!
        Not until Will finds the source of the problem with the V9 chipping, I wouldn't. The only way I'd be replacing my PS2 was if I could get one with a quieter drive and fan.

Comment

Uhm.. i've got a chipped V9 with a Messiah 2 chip in it, works fine. I've had it since Late November now. But apparently the messiah's are the chips wich are most likely to fail. (The machine just stops booting) Well so far it's all been good and i use my machine for a few hours every day.

But the new Ripper 2 Gold should make the trick.. i think
          It's heaven i tell you with the quiet fan, first i thought the machine was at fault because i couldn't hear it start up..

But that's the way they should have built it from the start.. but oh well

Comment

I'm certainly glad to hear its working for you, but paranoia means I'll be holding off for a little while yet. I'm going to be getting a Japan-capable machine at some point though, for the Tomato disc.

Comment

I've had a DMS3 V9 chipped machine running happily since November as well - and it's had a lot of use - FFX-2

Comment

Originally posted by wod
                sounds like a good deal. where you getting it from ?

And to all those talking about chipping, I have thought about it but ultimately decided against it for a variety of reasons. So back to the original discussion.......

Comment

Working...
                X