Ps4 disc seemingly not installing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ps4 disc seemingly not installing

I tried to install this disc, within 5 seconds it said finished installation. Looked up game info, something like 30 or 40 gb. Deleted it, same thing happened again. Checked for updates. One update 3gb.

The game runs off the disc and works but no other game has done this. Any tips?

Which game is it?

I had something strange with Bloodborne before where it told me it was installed and let me launch it and play but it wouldn't let me load up a save afterwards. I had to leave my PS4 sat at the main menu screen for about an hour while the game installed itself from there.

Comment

Thanks for replying. It's Nier. Weird behaviour this.

Comment

Other games do this I think. Like some of the older Yakuza games on the old engine.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
          Other games do this I think. Like some of the older Yakuza games on the old engine.
          Is there a known fix?

Comment

Have I misunderstood the problem and are you unable to play the game? I haven't ever looked to see if you can force it to install as the game ran fine.

Comment

No it does play, thanks. Apparently some games install slowly as you play, I'm not sure if this is one.

Comment

Working...
              X