Getting a Panasonic Q RGB Cable...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting a Panasonic Q RGB Cable...

Hey there this is my first ever post on these forums - I've been a lurker around these parts for a while, getting info on the RGB cable for the Q, and PM Saurion if I could get a Q RGB cable from him, but with no luck...

So I need to look elsewhere for this cable - however I'm wary of ordering a crappy-made cable from elsewhere! Any suggestions will be very, very welcome!

Try http://www.jpngames.co.uk/.

They don't seem to have any now, but they do get them in.

Comment

Thanks! I'll have a look!

Comment

Dave @ Jpngames is a top bloke - I got my modded RGB cable for my Q from him.

Never looked back since - the picture output is top notch and a vast improvement over the compo****e output from the cables supplied with the Q.

Well worth the investment IMHO.

Comment

also remember the rgb cable will only work with rgb for gamecube games and not on dvd movies as the panny q only outputs s-video on the dvd mode

Comment

I've emailed Dave and he says that he's taking in preorders for the RGB cables for both GC and Q, so I've just left a preorder with him!

ft: What was Panasonic thinking about the Q only outputting for the S-video...?! I'll have to find one and hope that my telly can receive a NTSC signal... if not, it's the composites for me! ft:

Comment

I ordered one from Lan-Kwei, should arrive this week.
              If I don't forget I'll post my review of it here

Comment

Working...
              X