Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EU DLC on UK Nintendo games

Hey all,

Quick question, Chloe is enjoying Animal crossing on the Switch at the moment & has asked about the Happy Home DLC

Now I've seen it on CDKeys for under £17 but it's listed as EU, do you know if this will work ok on the UK version of the game?

Buy Animal Crossing: Happy Home Paradise Switch for EU ✔️ CD Key ✔️ Instant download code ✔️ Fantastic price ✔️ Game DLC ✔️

Ta

Neil

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
    Hey all,

Quick question, Chloe is enjoying Animal crossing on the Switch at the moment & has asked about the Happy Home DLC

Now I've seen it on CDKeys for under £17 but it's listed as EU, do you know if this will work ok on the UK version of the game?

Buy Animal Crossing: Happy Home Paradise Switch for EU ✔️ CD Key ✔️ Instant download code ✔️ Fantastic price ✔️ Game DLC ✔️

Ta

Neil
    If you look at the bottom it says europe & uk so you'll be fine.

Comment

Just in case you didn't already know, you do get access to the ACNH Happy Home DLC for free if you have a Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack sub.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        If you look at the bottom it says europe & uk so you'll be fine.
        Thanks buddy
        I did see that but wasn't sure... didn't want Chloe spending her money & it not working

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
        Just in case you didn't already know, you do get access to the ACNH Happy Home DLC for free if you have a Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack sub.
        We haven't taken her Lite online yet so didn't know about that, might look into it as well

Thanks both

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
          Thanks buddy
          I did see that but wasn't sure... didn't want Chloe spending her money & it not working

We haven't taken her Lite online yet so didn't know about that, might look into it as well

Thanks both

Neil
          That is only while you maintain the subscription though, not for keeps. Same for the MK8D DLC tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            That is only while you maintain the subscription though, not for keeps. Same for the MK8D DLC tracks.
            This is correct - forgot to elaborate.

Might work out to be better value for [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION] and Chloe if they're on a NSO + Expansion Pack family sub, but then again buying the DLC one-time and having it permanently may well be preferable.
            Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 20-03-2022, 20:58.

Comment

Working...
            X