Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hosting & posting pictures

Hey all,

What's the best option to host & post pictures on here now?

I have loads of **** I'd like to share but having to host everything to QuickIB & then manually type the IMG tags each time to add the pictures is driving me nuts so I don't bother
    I have to do it on my phone because of the quickIB app & then switch between the app & website is infuriating

Is there a better option to host for posting?

I used to use Photobucket which had a great site & app but that all went to **** years ago so I've been trying to find something else

Most other sites I post on let you attach pictures to a post which is great & so easy but I know that's not on here

So is there an easy option to post multiple pictures at a time?

Thanks

Neil

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Comment

I don't think it's quite as seamless as you're looking for, but I get on pretty well with Imgur. Naturally you can upload from the site directly, but I tend to post multiple photos at a time on the phone app, and then come on my desktop to actually share the pictures on here.

From clicking on the "posts" bit under your username you can then go into where they're grouped up, and then if you click the "Get share links" (see below) there is a specific bit you can copy and paste for "BBCode (Forums)".

Comment

Thanks guys

I'll look at both & see what works better

Neil

Comment

Seconding Imgur. I switched from Photobucket over a decade ago and it has been solid ever since.

Comment

I use Imgur as well, Flikr isn't bad either.

Comment

Working...
            X