Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Fantasy X Game Saves

Hi All,

Hope your all doing well this evening! I have a question that I'm hoping someone can help me with...

I have FFX on PAL. I want to start playing it again. However I am waiting on the US version to arrive from some company. I am fed up of waiting for the US one. So, can I start the PAL one then when the US one gets here use the PAL save to carry on? I want the US one because of the boarders on the PAL version. (and it was ?15!)

Any advice would be great!

Thanks
    Pete

I really don't think it's possible, both PAL and the US version are quite different, with the Dark Aeons absent in the US game and all.

Comment

I didn't know there was a difference. What are the main differences between the two? Is it better to just play the PAL one if it has more in it?

Comment

Nope, fraid you can't do that. You can't use game saves from a different region on any game, I'm afraid, which is kinda gay since my completed save for FF10 was on the PAL version which I don't have any more >_<

Comment

FFX on PAL is pretty much the same as the JP International version.

I believe.

Comment

yeah but the jp one wont be 50hz butchered hehe

Comment

The Asian International version is pretty cheap (should be no more than ?25 new) and has all the extras found in the PAL version as well as an extra movie after you finish the game that isn't in the PAL version.

Comment

Working...
              X