GBA or GBA Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GBA or GBA Player

I'm gonna finally buy Skies of Arcadia for the GC tommorow, if I can find it. However, if I can't I think I'll plunge and get a GBA Player or GBA, so I can play Fire Emblem. What I want to know is, should I get the Player or the GBA?, ya' see I have the disc which has the extra weapons for FE, is it worth getting the GBA for these?

Not sure on the Fire Emblem part, but personally if I could only have my GBA or the player, it would be the GBA every time, as its too much hassle to set my player up in the bog or on the tram!

Comment

GBA SP is great for portable gaming and easy to control, but the screen isn't that big and the sound can be hard to hear. While a GBA Player is great as it got a big screen, louder sound and more fun to play but not as portable

Comment

If you want to play GBA games, but don't play much on the go (like I do), then go for the player instead...
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Alright cheers guys, gonna head over to the Fire Emblem thread and see if those items on the DD bonus disc are worth it.

Comment

Hey , could you please tell me what disc those FE extras come on ? As I might get it if they are decent.

Thanks

Comment

There on the Mario Kart Double Dash Bonus Disc. Don't know if there any good though...

Comment

I thought that the bonus disc for MKDD!! is a bit crap. I played it once. I think I'd already seen most of the videos from the internet, and the playables were games that I've got, so it didn't really interest me. I only used it once. Horses for courses perhaps.

I've got both a GBA and a Player. The Player is so much better if you are playing an epic game like an RPG. So with Fire Emblem then it may be best to go for the player! I've put about 70 hours into FFTA through the player! On the original GBA my eyes hurt and my back and neck from arching to get into the right light.

It's good to have both, you can pick up an original GBA cheap second hand, so you can play you games wherever you are. But my personal favourite is the GB Player!

Comment

Working...
                X