New Dreamcasts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Dreamcasts?

Has anywhere still got new dreamcasts probably not but if you know anywhere preferably London or anywhere else still doing new dreamcasts tell me please. Websites too but not ebay or auctions :P. Also how much are dreamcasts in almost new condition from like gamestation or cex? Thanks.

You could try www.telegames.co.uk for new ones. Damn expensive, but it's almost the only place to find new ones.

Comment

are the prices on that site serious? If so, have they ever actually sold anything?!

I thought I had seen it all, but ?80 for shenmue 1 takes the ****ing biscuit.

Pathetic!

Comment

Theres loads on Ebay UK at the moment around ?60/70

Brand new in boxes

Comment

HMV in Trocadero were knocking them out new @ ?39.99 a few months back.

Can't say I've seen them since as I already have one and haven't bothered but might be worth a try...

Comment

Originally posted by Pootle UK
            HMV in Trocadero were knocking them out new @ ?39.99 a few months back.
            When I went in a couple of weeks ago they didn't have any on the shop floor, but I guess they could still have some hidden away behind the counter.

I'd try a quieter HMV,

Comment

Originally posted by Junko

Brand new in boxes
              I hazard a guess they came from Carphone Warehouse word got around pretty quickly that CW had a huge stock of Dreamcasts at ?20 each and unfortunately many ebayers snapped them all up with a sole purpose of making a profit. Luckily I managed to get two last month, I got one for the games and extra controller and spares and stuff and the other I'm keeping sealed as an emergency backup. You could try asking them to see if they still have some in stores/warehouse, but be prepared for a stroppy reply as they got rather narked with thousands of people ringing up customer services I was lucky enough to walk into a shop and speak to someone who knew what I was talking about and she happily let me know where the nearest shop with stock of dreamcasts was.

Comment

Originally posted by Blu3Flame
                Originally posted by Junko

Brand new in boxes
                I hazard a guess they came from Carphone Warehouse word got around pretty quickly that CW had a huge stock of Dreamcasts at ?20 each and unfortunately many ebayers snapped them all up with a sole purpose of making a profit. Luckily I managed to get two last month, I got one for the games and extra controller and spares and stuff and the other I'm keeping sealed as an emergency backup. You could try asking them to see if they still have some in stores/warehouse, but be prepared for a stroppy reply as they got rather narked with thousands of people ringing up customer services I was lucky enough to walk into a shop and speak to someone who knew what I was talking about and she happily let me know where the nearest shop with stock of dreamcasts was.
                I checked seems all gone. Unless somebody knows anywhere with stock? Or can send me one if they have their hands on any

Comment

Hi there,

I've got a brand spanking new DC under the bed (Never been out of box. Was a spare as I played my DC to death.)

I'm open to sensible offer (PM me) Will post anywhere in UK.

Cheers,
                  J

Comment

Working...
                  X