Which Fighter Stick?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Fighter Stick?????

Looking for a bit of advice as to which stick is the best technically and will give me the best playing experience.

After this I will consider the aesthetics part but I thought I would ask your advice first.

If its any help I intend to play SF Collection LTd Ed,SNKVC chaos/1/2 and SCII.

Links:

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-70-2ww-80-1.html

Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution Stick [blue] for PlayStation 2Officially Sony licensed fighting stickSpecially designed for Virtua Fighter 4 EvolutionLarge kick, punch, guard buttonsFor real arcade style fighting actionPlay Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution on your PlayStation2 just like in the arcade with this officially Sony licensed fighting stick - manufactured by the Japanese company Hori. Extra large kick, punch and guard buttons will help you to become a VF4 fighting expert.

cheers

edit: oh, which stick!

The HORI T4/SC2 sticks are the best commercial sticks you can buy.

Comment

Not sure what that is about,
      i wouldnt recomend the vf4 stick as it doesnt have enough buttons for sf games.

Comment

I've only used the Hori SC2 but it's a great peice of kit and i can't reccomend it enough.

Comment

Working...
        X