Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hows Lan Kwei now?

Hello!
    Im thinking of making a purchase of a few games from Lan Kwei. Ive known this company for a while but ive never made a purchase. Ive done a search on the forum and I have found some threads which seem to show a few disgruntled customers? So what are they like now? How is there service? Any advice or information would be helpful. Thanks!

Dont...touch..lan-kwei.

Go to play-asia or lik-sang

Comment

But didnt they use to have a good rep? Whats happened

Comment

They've been preparing to relaunch their site for the last year now - they aren't really selling anything much atm.

I'd go with Lik-Sang or Play-Asia for now, both are great importers. Lik-Sang do free shipping also.

Comment

Really that bad? I emailed and got a nice speedy reply from Michael who I hear is pretty good? I just want to know that they are reputable and I will get my goods. anyways other importers have no stock of sum of what im after.

Comment

Well when i ordered i never got what i paid for. The Natwest Mastercard fraud squad got my money back for me

Comment

I've had a bad experience with them. And Michael replied promptly to (most of) my emails too. Just order the thing you want somewhere else, don't touch Lan-Kwei with a bargepole-too many people have had bad experiences with them.

Comment

Apparently they have merged with another company, and according to them the problems of the past are gone. It's a risk. I'm going to order from there soon, I'll tell you how I go.

edit : one more thing, after the merge, they opened a ebay account and started selling on there, they actually have good feedback , so take it as you wish.

Comment

My own personal experience says that they should not be trusted ever again.

Don't give a **** what mergers etc took place.

As mentioned, we now have Play-asia, Yesasia and the reborn Lik-sang so who needs Lan Kwei

Comment

I used to use Lan-Kwei all the time.. found them fast friendly and they had great prices...

Maybe they will return at strength some day!

Comment

Never used them myself but have heard of some very bad stories, quite a few like Ginza who had to call in their credit card company to get money back after no goods were sent.

As people have already stated, Play-Asia are superb (excellent customer service, great prices and delivery speed) and Lik Sang very good. Personally I have heard far too much bad stuff about Lan Kwei to ever trust any amount with them.

Comment

Working...
                      X