Animal Crossing funny voices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Animal Crossing funny voices

I'm not sure if my copy is messed or something, but in AC, the Animalese language sounds like English, only cheaply and crappily speeded up to sound like a chipmunk. Is this normal or is something wrong? I'm using a PAL GC with the official RGB cable, a 60Hz TV and Freeloader 1.06.

Also, how do I open my damn free grabbag?! When I drop it on the floor, I can only pick it up again. When it's on my item selection screen, I think I can only drop it again. Please help!

Animalese is basically each letter of a word spoken and then speeded up. So a lot of the time it does sound like the chipmunks.

I can't help with the grab bag as it was so long ago I got mine I cant remember how I opened it.

Comment

Open your grab bag while outside.

Comment

Yah Animalise is exactly what you said it is. It's most effective when they laugh

Try pressing the R trigger when highlighting your grab bag, that grabs anything instantly that i have in letters, probably the same for that nintendo one too..

Comment

So I should leave it on Animalese then? Currently I've got it on that typewriter sound, but Animalese just sounds pretty cheap. I was looking forward to some deep, soulful musings from KK Slider.

Comment

Working...
          X