Evo-X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evo-X

Is there anyone here who can install the Evo-X dashboard, plus roms, games, ultilities etc? And before you suggest it, no, Saur doesnt deal with that stuff

thanx in advance guys

This is something I need myself

*Looks longingly at MameX disc*

Comment

Goto the Xbox binary groups and do a search for "slayer autoinstaller". It comes with region x, Evo X and everything else to get you started. Though you will need to get an ftp running between your PC and xbox if you want to get the best out of a modded xbox

Bri

Comment

...for which there is a very good guide:

CLICKY

Comment

Originally posted by bash
          Is there anyone here who can install the Evo-X dashboard, plus roms, games, ultilities etc? And before you suggest it, no, Saur doesnt deal with that stuff

thanx in advance guys
          If you're really stuck, I can help point you in the right direction.

That guide is ok, but deleting the original dashboard is a bit hasty. Better to rename it, then you can launch it from Evo-X if you need to. It doesn't discuss editing the menu file evox.ini either, or network settings for your pc and xbox you might need to worry about.

One trick is to use the Flashfxp ftp client suggested, some versions of Evo-X were flakey with other ftp clients.

I wrote a good Evo-X guide for ZeroRisk on the old forums, but I don't have a copy of it any more. Admins - any way of retrieving it?

Comment

Working...
          X