Tiscali Broadband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiscali Broadband

My never ending desire for broadband internet connection has so far gone unabated due to my shoestring budget. However after seeing Tiscali's offer of ?15.99 a month for 150kbps Broadband connection with free modem and setup I have been very tempted.

I could deal with the relative slowness in comparison to other broadband services due to it always being on, however does anyone have experience with Tiscali and if so could they tell what they are like in terms of reliability, customer service etc.

Cheers

i've been on tiscali 150 for a few months now, and i've only had a few minor niggles, and that was only at the start. their customer service isn't bad either, even if it is hard to understand them.

after signing up though, i did hear lots of horror stories about tiscali, so either they've sorted themselves out, or i've been lucky.

www.adslguide.org is all you need for matters of this ilk

Comment

I'm on the 512K connection, and it's been flawless.

Comment

i'm with them and i find it hard to connect sometimes.

most the time it works absolutely fine but sometimes it jsut can't find the line.

Comment

You need a BT line to get Tiscali don't you ? my NTL TV & Broaband has been down since 11pm Sunday engineer is coming (again) tonight, if it wasn't for the fact that virtually every other service needs a BT line I would have told them where to stick it months ago.

Comment

My dad was with Tiscali - AVOID.

They're fine until anything goes wrong, then you're fecked.

Comment

My dad was with their surftime equivalent. Calls during the daytime were charged at some special rate, then added to your monthly bill. Unfortunately, he could go months without a bill, then find a lump sum for it all taken from his account. Makes it tricky to budget properly when your finances are dicked about like that.

Comment

Working...
              X