Playasia vouchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playasia vouchers

I have two $5 off vouchers from playasia sitting around and was wondering if both can be used on a single item or is it one per item?.

The vouchers themselves say nothing other than you must spend $40.

I think it's one per shopping trip, cos you can only input one code at a time.

Comment

I've no idea why, but my last play-asia order arrived with a different type of discount coupon in it...

It said there was no minimum purchase limit, and that it was valid for 365 days (Expiry date: 20th April 2006). It also said it was non-transferrable.

When I used it, I got $10 off instead of the normal $5

Anyone had one of these before?

Comment

I got one just like that when they delivered my DS Guru Guru Nagetto too, Kubrick.

It might be as a thank you to regular customers, or maybe a way of apologising for the slightly slow delivery of late. Saying that, the last 3 orders of mine have all taken sub 5 days, much better than the >2 weeks they were taking around and after Christmas.

Comment

I got one for Nintendogs very nice. is this a DS promotion or something else like a preorder reward? What did you get it with Kubrick? I'm hardly a regular customer - though my order records span a couple years, it's not like i've been using them that much. Maybe it's just a random treat?

Comment

I don't have a DS, and it wasn't a preorder either. It was actually a preowned game (Strider Hiryu 1&2) it came with. So it looks like it was either a random thing, or a reward for being a customer for certain period of time.

My guess is the latter, as my first order with them was in April 2003, which was exactly 2 years ago...

Comment

Working...
            X