Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is extremely vague but I hope someone knows! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is extremely vague but I hope someone knows! :)

OK, like I said, this is a very vague question. Basically, about a week ago, someone on this site posted a link to a UK games site that sells import games. I noticed that some of their games were going for a tenner but that most of them were tosh. However, I did see a game on their which I hadn't heard of before. It was on the Gamecube and it had flying robots in it but I can't remember what it was called. A few days later I was flicking an old copy of Edge from (I think) Xmas 2002 and they had a review of the game and gave a respectable 7. So I thought I would give it a go for a tenner but now I can't remember the site, the game or where the link was. Any help?
    Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Try www.mx2.com although the site is dodgy...

Comment

The site was probably www.mx2.co.uk

Don't know what the game was though

Comment

Thanks guys. That was well quick!!! You were both right by the way so thanks for that. But the game doesn't seem to be on there anymore So I still don't know what it is. By the way Darkangel, in what way are they dodgy?

Comment

Could the game have been Gotcha Force

Comment

Check either the Bargins topic or the U.s import one which was made my marcus, I remember in one of them saying that in those special deals they never actually have them in stock....

Check though, I could be wrong.

Comment

forgotton about mx2, just looked and thier site looks the same as it did 18 months ago, not the fastest people for delivery I've heard.

Comment

Thanks for the help guys. It isn't Gotcha Force by the way but I'll have to fine out somehow as its doing my head in.

Comment

Was it the cel-shaded Robotech: Battlecry?

Comment

This thread has some interesting views on mx2.

Comment

To back up with londonners thread url i would like to post the following...

I thought i was taking advantage of resident evil at ?9.99 but it was just a sick ploy to get people on to the site. If they have charged me in the words of Saurian "Ill sue,"

I wont touch them ever again.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up guys. I think I'll be giving them a wide berth then. By the way, SuperKully was right, it was Robotech: Battlecry. Anyone know if it is any good after all this?

Comment

It's supposed to be an 'okay' game. Not piss poor but not fantastic either.

Comment

Working...
                          X