Kawaks not finding ROMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kawaks not finding ROMS

hopefully somebody can help me with this as its driving me nuts.

Basiclly Kawa-x and Kawaks cannot find my Neogeo ROMs no matter if I zip them, unzip them, or what directory I put them in (after editing the ini file).

I've tried everything.

You need neogeo.zip containing the neogeo bios roms in your rom dir

Comment

Thats been in their right from the start.

Comment

Are you 100% sure its got the right bios roms in it Kawaks likes to be picky and use different file names to the common neogeo.zip found on the web.

Comment

Don't change your rompath.ini - it's meant to be a known bug.

Make sure the files are correctly named (if you haven't done so already)
          Also make sure that the correct files are inside that particular romset - use romcenter to verify the files etc.

Comment

tried romcenter, it says my roms are unknown, which, I guess, is the problem

time to look for another download

Comment

Comment

Failing that, have you tried refreshing your ROMs by pressing X when Kawa-X is opened?

It doesn't seem to detect them if they are moved or more are added to the same directory.

Comment

Tried X, that was the first thing I tried

Downloaded the same ROMs from another site and these work in Kawaks but not in Kawa-X, and romcenter says that they are valid ROMs, any more ideas?

Comment

Same problem here, my Neo Geo roms aren't detected on Kawaks when before they were

Comment

sounds like the bios for sure, pm me if you want .... ahem a point in the right direction.

Comment

Working...
                      X