TV Help which one to get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Help which one to get

Hi i want to get a new tv, which of these is better to get please please help:
    This one or This one
    Or if you know any similar flat screen tvs around that price please let me know.

thanks

can someone advise me please its my birthday on friday and i want some advie on what to get,

Comment

Have you looked there?
      You'll probably get a better price.

Comment

it's hard to give advice on stuff like this cos different people will want different things from their tv's. to be honest, in this price range, the differences between models will be much of a muchness. if you're using it for import gaming, just make sure it can handle a pure ntsc signal (or at least 60hz rgb if you're using rgb cables). if you absolutely have to choose between the two you've suggested, then i'd personally go for the one from argos. simply because it looks a tad nicer (cosmetically speaking) and argos do a 14 day money back guarantee, so if you don't like it or it's not up to the job you can always take it back.

Comment

i have a tv that is about 4 years old, and it plays 60hz yet it says its a 50hz, the same is for my panansonic q which runds fine on it,

Comment

Working...
          X