X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAL Final Fantasy:CC?

Anyone know if it's got a 60hz option?

Does it run full screen?

I don't know, but according to a friend, there is no 60hz.

Comment

There's no 60Hz, but it feels ok to play. I have no experience of the Yank version to compare to.

It doesn't feel as nasty as FFX, put it that way.

Comment

not again!
        no 60 hz again? i don believe it..

Comment

i've been wondering like, how come a game as such high visual quality as final fantasy never support 60hz? totally rediculous isn't it? from ffx,ffx-2 to ffcc. none of them does!
          seems like square-europe just don quite bother about european market at all!
          not only the releasing is usually 1 year later than asia each time, but also not to pay much attention at all!
          compared with ntsc ver, ffx PAL's graphics is **** already, but at least it's got all hidden features from international edition. this time however, x-2 is just a crap PAL version of US without any special features. then how come it takes that long to launch? just can't figure it out. wot sort of efficiency is this?!
          compared with JAPAN&USA, the euro official website is a piece of **** as well.
          square-europe, said i loved you but i lied ..

Comment

Originally posted by Steev
            There's no 60Hz, but it feels ok to play. I have no experience of the Yank version to compare to.

It doesn't feel as nasty as FFX, put it that way.
            Are there any borders Steev?

Comment

There is no 60hz option with the game (as confirmed above) however, the PAL conversion is many times superior to the PS2 Final Fantasy games. The borders that are present are incredibly tiny.

In fact if your TV overscans any amount (I altered the settings on my TV to reduce the vertical overscan on games to almost nothing) the borders may not be visible at all. They are that small.

Comment

Originally posted by C'
                There is no 60hz option with the game (as confirmed above) however, the PAL conversion is many times superior to the PS2 Final Fantasy games. The borders that are present are incredibly tiny.

In fact if your TV overscans any amount (I altered the settings on my TV to reduce the vertical overscan on games to almost nothing) the borders may not be visible at all. They are that small.
                Cheers for that, mate.

Comment

Not really any borders, perhaps a few lines of blackness but nothing too silly. On a widescreen you wouldn't notice it at all. It does feel a little sluggish, but nowhere near the extent of FFX/X2.

One thing I am finding out though - it's bloody hard with only one player. Or maybe I'm crap.

Comment

Working...
                  X