Metal Gear : TWIN SNAKES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal Gear : TWIN SNAKES

Do you guys think Konami will do "Metal Gear : TWIN SNAKES" exclusive just for GAME CUBE ?
    How about PS2 in a couple months ?

Yeah, I have the exclusive PS2 version that Hideo Kojima gave me himeslf. It's got a secret ending and you can play as Meryl.

Comment

Glad the question was answered in such a non facetious way...

It's always possible I guess, nothing ever seems tyo stay truly exclusive for ever at the moment. What the point would be would be anyone's guess though, but considerng the fact Konami brought Substance to the PS2 nothing wold surprise me.

But I doubt it.

Comment

Substance was always intended to come out on the PS2.

Twin Snakes is made by Silicon Knights though, so I doubt it would released anywhere outside of GC.

Comment

Been playing this for a while now, but just decided to try and collect a dog tag. Problem was after I had got the jump on a guard and he dropped his tag. As soon as I lower my gun to get the tag the bugger sounds the alarm and I get seen off.

How can do I knock out the guard without him raising the alarm?

Comment

Stand behind him. He won't know if you're still pointing the gun at him or not.

Comment

I generally get the soldier to drop everything except his pants, and then shoot him in the head, collecting his booty at my leisure.

Comment

Originally posted by rmaker
                Do you guys think Konami will do "Metal Gear : TWIN SNAKES" exclusive just for GAME CUBE ?
                think so - since snake eater is in very late development for ps2

Comment

Originally posted by rmaker
                  think so - since snake eater is in very late development for ps2

Comment

can't see it comin out on anything other the GameCube when as said earlier it was developed by Silicon Knights who are a 2nd Party Dev and has had input from Shigeru Miyamoto (apparantly). So I'd guess it's more a Nintendo Game, contracted out by Konami. They still own the rights, but I not sure they own the game. If you get me?

Comment

Working...
                    X