Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Space Channel Part 5 on Dreamcast - help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space Channel Part 5 on Dreamcast - help please!

Hi, probably a dunce question, but anyway

I picked up the JAP version of this the other day (186 Yen new!) but am having a bit of trouble playing it. I have worked out it's a funky version of Boppit but dont know what to press in certain situations. The 1st dancing part is easy: the aliens go left right left left right etc and you press the corresponding direction on the d pad. Then they do left right kick kick kick etc and for kick i press A. But then i get two little dancing friends and come across more aliens. This time they say kick (i think?) but when i press A it makes a boing noise. Not good i presume. So what should i be doing? I managed to get past it and got two dancing photographers, but then the same thing. Again it sjust sounds like they're shouting kick?

Thanks!

B.
    It sends kissy hearts.

Comment

Ugh i hated this game, played the demo, got stuck near the start, where i pressed every possible button and kept getting a boing noise! (sounded like choo although i may be wrong)

Comment

right, i guess i'll be the resident expert on this game then...

you say you can copy the aliens, great, i take it you know the difference between pressing 'a' for the aliens (shooting them) and 'b' for the humans (saving them?) if so then the only thing i can think of is thus: the timing is this game sometimes seems a little 'off' it's just purely a 'getting used to' thing.

it's not really THAT hard a game, i bought it on release day and finished it twice over an hour lafter i'd sat down to play...

Comment

Working...
        X